IgnitionPrint Implements Graphics Finder
MADISON, WI -- IgnitionPrint, a Hollywood, California-based graphics firm, has implemented Graphics Finder server technology to help organize digital assets for their projects.
Ignition. . .
Graphics Finder v. 3.1 Released
MADISON, WI -- Landmann InterActive announces the immediate availability of version 3.1 of Graphics Finder, a webserver-based digital assets management appli. . .
Graphics Finder v 3.0 Announced
MADISON, WI -- Landmann InterActive announces today the immediate availability of version 3.0 of Graphics Finder, a web-based application that helps users quickly locate, copy, transmit, and manage di. . .
Brochure Now Available
We have a new brochure that summarizes the features of Graphics Finder, available at this link: Graphics Finder v.2 (Feb. 2006)
. . .
Version 2.0 Released
MADISON, WI -- Landmann InterActive announced today the immediate availability of version 2.0 of Graphics Finder. New features include:
• Multi-tiered access levels
• Photo Edi. . .
Graphics Finder v. 3.1 Released
MADISON, WI -- Landmann InterActive announces the immediate availability of version 3.1 of Graphics Finder, a webserver-based digital assets management application that helps users visually locate, copy, and organize electronic artwork files. The system employs an advanced graphics crawler that detects scores of file formats.
New features for version 3.1 include:
- Ability to index RAW camera files (.cr2, .orf, and others), such as those from Canon D5, Phase 1 P45+, Olympus, Nikon, and many other cameras that store images in this format
- Capture of EXIF data, including exposure, camera profile, date, time, focus
- Ability to index Flash Video (.flv) files
- Addition of other media formats, including Quicktime .m4a, .m4v
Standard features of version 3.1 include:
- Multi-tier security access levels allow server to be open or locked-down
- Photographer information can be managed, including copyright info, usage rights, agency of record
- Includes a powerful crawler that analylzes many file formats and automatically adds them to the system
- Customizable categories, keywords, and image directories
- Built-in help system allows clients to add their own support documentation
- Fast, flexible searching options
- Collect files in a Holding Area for processing
- E-mail, FTP, or download files direct to desktop
- Burn a CD from a special workstation (can be separate from server)
- Self-maintaining crawler/database combination keeps database fresh
- Files are automatically stuffed using Stuffit Deluxe on the server-side before processing
Three configurations are available, including unbundled (software only), a turnkey server solution, or as an online application. The application is coded in Lasso Professional and employs a fast MySQL database.
For further information or to try the demo server, see the Graphic Finder website at http://www.grafxfinder.com/. The application is available for customization and integration.
Landmann InterActive is a web development firm located in Madison, Wisconsin, that has been active in specialized web application development since 1998. It is a division of Landmann Assoc., Inc., a Wisconsin corporation. Corporate offices are located at 6000 Gisholt Dr. #204., Madison, WI 53713.